Unable to view listings

• In Progress
    Posted in: EstateMLS  

rockngraphix
    February 14, 2015 at 7:47 pm #3649

I have installed the theme and imported the demo file, issue I am coming across is when the you click on any listing populated by the demo theme (whether on the map or on any post with the body of a page), or when creating a new listing in that matter (assuming your files are corrupted), it takes you to a blank post where the following error message comes up:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/56/3406156/html/stjuderealty/wp-content/themes/estateMLS/single-property.php on line 727

I have deleted the theme, and reinstalled it several times in consideration that it may be something I did or that some files did not import properly, but the issue keeps occurring. I believe it has something to do with your demo demo file, or maybe Im wrong. Heres the link to the site, http://stjuderealty.com. Please find me a solution asap, I am going on 7 days since I purchased the theme with nothing but issues of which I have addressed.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.