Listing not populating and Visual Composer problems

• In Progress
    Posted in: EstateMLS  

rockngraphix
    May 30, 2015 at 6:38 pm #5702

eam, I’ve uploaded the theme with the latest update possible. Imported theme files, set up all the pages, and now I’m having a problem with the listings.

When you click on any of the default listings provided with the theme, it takes you to an error page: Heres the error code thats populating, regardless of which property you click on:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/56/3406156/html/dev248/wp-content/themes/estateMLS/single-property.php on line 727

Again, I have not made any changes to the listing. The listing that you see: http://dev248.stjuderealty.com/properties-all/, have been imported from your import option via backend.

Same issue arrises when you click on any listing in the map with a pin icon. Please advise a solution. Also, the following “Visual Composer” option do not work:
    – Recent Properties All Settings
    – Recent Properties Sales
    – Recent Properties Rentals
    – Featured Properties
    – Hot Offer Properties
    – Agents
    – Testimonials
    – News
    – Furthermore…

Basically every option that comes from the Visual Composer featured when editing a page or adding a function into a new page.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.