Form Fields – Misspellings

• In Progress
    Posted in: JobsDojo  

lillianquezada
    April 7, 2017 at 3:26 am #19601

It’s very annoying how complicated it is to remove/add new form fields for job/resume submissions, but what’s even more annoying is that there are misspellings in the fields that are currently there. If it’s not going to be easy for us to update the fields, you should at least make sure that there are no errors, otherwise you leave us looking unprofessional and with no way around it.

In the Experience field, the placeholder text says “9 Yars”. There are a lot of other things that make the forms seem unprofessional and irrelevant, they aren’t consistent with the kinds of forms other job board sites have.

I know your response will be, “This can only be edited through the code.” That’s fine, but please let me know which files I would have to edit to:
    1. Fix the placeholder text misspelling
    2. Change the wording of the field names so that they are relevant
    3. How do I hide some of the fields?

I need this resolved ASAP, otherwise I’ll have to contact Envato and let them know of all the errors I’ve found so that I can get a refund. It’s not right to give us a theme with errors and no way to fix them.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.