Filtering Issues, Behance Connection, View

• In Progress
    Posted in: BeDojo  

kwhitfield
    July 15, 2017 at 12:42 am #20409

I’ve got a few issues with this plugin right out of the box. I’m attempting to use the creative fields filters to separate my portfolio into 3 sections. As far as I am aware, I have libcurl enabled on my hosting account.

1. First I noticed not all of my projects were being shown. For instance, my “Graphic Design” filter was only showing a 4 out of 7 projects using that filter.

2. Then I had issues getting new projects in behance to pull into wordpress via the plugin. So far no luck getting those to pull over no matter how many times I click “Import NEW projects…”

3. Now none of my filters are working at all, and all of my projects are showing despite choosing a creative filter when generating the shortcode.

4. Lastly, I would really like to just have “View” link to the Behance project page ON Behance, not open a new page. I’m not a fan of the single portfolio template that’s used in the plugin and would rather just link straight to behance project.

Any help is greatly appreaciated!!!
    Source URL: http://kendrawhitfield.design/portfolio/

(There’s a shortcode generated for each section of the portfolio)
    Graphic Design: [bedojo grid=”large” projects=”50″ filter=”0″ tags=”1″ stats=”1″ fields=”4″ order=”latest”]

Web Design:[bedojo grid=”large” projects=”50″ filter=”0″ tags=”1″ stats=”1″ fields=”2″ order=”latest”]

UX Design: [bedojo grid=”large” projects=”50″ filter=”0″ tags=”1″ stats=”1″ fields=”4″ order=”latest”]

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.