Cant add pins, boards, 404 errors

• In Progress
    Posted in: Pinty  

nithish.monson
    July 2, 2015 at 1:37 am #6289

Just purchased the theme and installed it on a multisite. Followed the documentation thoroughly.

Here are the errors:
    1. Under +> Create a Board> Creted a board under Architecture but there is no board created anywhere. Also, tried creating the board from the menu. Failed. What am i doing wrong?

2. Permalinks are numeric. But admin>profile> gives 404 error. Saved the permalinks a couple of times.

3. Similarly, I cant add pins. Cant upload. Give me an error when i try to upload a profile picture or upload a pin. PS: We imported the demo data, should we have some demo image pins already? We dont see them.
    While on the subject, I can see my uploaded images and demo images in Dashboard>Pins>All pins (See the screenshot). However, thumbnails of the uploaded images are not showing.

PS: I wanna say again that this is on multisite. Do i need to make any changes to wp-config or htaccess??

Site URL: thehotkey.in/newtest
    If you have a documentation, you can send it over to me at knottynit@gmail.com
    This is kind of super urgent.

Add board errorImages uploading to the backendSelected permalinks are per document 404 error” />Image upload error

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.